Each semester we offer a guided online B2 training course. The course can last one or more semesters, depending on the student's starting level and workload (level B2 of the European Framework)
- Who is it for? Students, teaching and research staff, administrative and service staff of the URV with level B1.
- What is it? The training consists of 6 livestreamed online sessions (one hour each), which are recorded and posted in the training space; a set of Parla.cat activities, and the completion and evaluation of a minimum of 4 compulsory oral and written expression tasks.
- How is taught? Online (URV virtual campus + Parla.cat)
- How long is it? 60 hours of student study over a four-month period (or with in a more intensive period during the summer).
- Assessment/accreditation? The four-month training provides a certificate of achievement (if the students pass the compulsory tasks). When students are ready, they can sit the exams organised by the URV every February and June to obtain the URV's intermediate level certificate in Catalan (they must pass the final exam, which is subject to a registration process and an additional fee).