This course provides the teaching and research staff with the opportunity to obtain the advanced level in Catalan (C1 of the European Framework)
- Who for? URV teaching and research staff who have passed the intermediate level
- What? Grammar (orthography, morphology, syntax, lexis), writing, speaking
- How? Face-to-face sessions (with Moodle support)
- When? 6 hours (three two-hour sessions for a week)
- Where? Campus Catalunya
- Evaluation/accreditation: If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Advanced Catalan language certificate of the URV.