Universitat Rovira i Virgili

Language requirements

Going on a mobility programme often involves having to certify a command of the host country's language. These are the requirements of some of the URV's mobility programmes. 

Erasmus and MOU

Specific requirements for URV courses:

ISEP programme

B2 in English (TOEFL certificate, although some universities accept others)