This course improves the oral competency of participants in Catalan so that they can use the language appropriately in a university context.
- Who? URV teaching and research staff (who have already satisfactorily completed the B1 level
- What? Accuracy (phonetics, morphology, syntax and lexis), fluency and confidence, formal register
- How? Online course (one-to-one sessions or in pairs)
- When? 12 hours (eight sessions) over two months
- Evaluation/accreditation? Satisfactory completion of assignments (attendance certificate)