- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff) who have passed Elementary Catalan (B1).
- What? In this course students will start to work on key aspects of Catalan grammar, will write texts (emails, introductions, summaries, etc.) and will learn to speak in formal environments with an emphasis on accuracy.
- How? Blended environment (Moodle)
- When? 40 hours (30 hours of face-to-face lessons + 10 hours of independent work at home) for a semester.
- Evaluation/accreditation? In order to be awarded the certificate, students must have attended at least 80% of the lessons and have passed all six written tasks.