- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff) who have no knowledge of Catalan
- What? Students become familiar with the Catalan linguistic system, make simple statements during conversations on everyday topics, understand simple texts and write short texts using basic vocabulary.
- How? Blended course (Moodle)
- When? 40 hours (28 face-to-face language hours + 12 online hours with Parla.cat)during one term
- ECTS? 4 credits (only for mobility students)
- Evaluation/accreditation? To pass, students must attend 80% of classes and pass the final exam (certificate of completion); to sit the exam, students must attend a minimum 80% of classes and submit two units of Parla.cat