If you wish to request a correction or translation from the URV's Language and Publications Service, follow these steps
1. Consult Prices and delivery dates.
2. Prepare the electronic file that is to be sent for correction or translation.
The formats that are most readily manageable are Word, Excel, HTML, RTF and OpenOffice. All other formats should be converted to RTF before being sent (if you are planning on converting the documents to PDF, send them before you do so).
3. Fill in the automatic application form for corrections and applications, which will require you to attach the files that are to be corrected or translated.
4. If necessary, the Language Service will get in touch to agree on the delivery date.
5. Before the deadline agreed upon, you will be sent the corrected or translated text by e-mail.