This course gives students the opportunity to obtain the certificate of Proficiency in Catalan (former level D) (C2 of the European Framework)
- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and non-URV members who have passed the Advanced level
- What? Theoretical framework (varieties and standard, the concepts of appropriateness and accuracy), writing (text types: article of opinion, presentation, summary; text properties; style conventions), speaking (accuracy, argumentation, non-verbal language), grammar review (orthography, morphology, syntax and semantics)
- How? Online course (Moodle)
- When? 90 hours, from October to May (there is also a 70-hour course in July)
- Evaluation/accreditation? If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Advanced Catalan language certificate of the URV.