This course is the second advanced module (C1 of the European Framework)
- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and Friends of the URV who have passed Advanced Catalan 1
- What? Students will learn to understand texts that contain explanations, instructions and predictions, as well as literary texts written in various geographical language varieties; give oral presentations and instructions of a certain complexity; have a sufficient command of language to write accurate and coherent explanatory and educational texts that are appropriate to the communicative situation.
- How? Online course (Parla.cat)
- When? 45 hours (plus 8 optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- Evaluation/accreditation: Students must satisfactorily complete the assignments they are set (attendance certificate)