This course provides the teaching and research staff with the opportunity to obtain the advanced level in Catalan (C1 of the European Framework)
- Who for? URV teaching and research staff who have passed the intermediate level
- What? Grammar (orthography, morphology, syntax, lexis), writing, speaking
- How? Online course (Aula Mestra, Moodle)
- When? 45 hours (plus 1'5 optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- Evaluation/accreditation: If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Advanced Catalan language certificate of the URV.