This course is the second intermediate module (B2 of the European Framework)
- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and Friends of the URV who have passed Intermediate Catalan 1
- What? Students will understand brief oral and written texts from the media; learn how to make brief interventions in meetings and broadcasts with the appropriate pronunciation, rhythm and intonation; write correspondence and brief informative texts.
- How? Online course (Parla.cat)
- When? 45 hours (plus 8 optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- Evaluation/accreditation: If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Intermediate Catalan language certificate of the URV.