- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and Friends of the URV who have passed Basic Catalan 1
- What? Students will be able to hold simple conversations, understand the gist and the detail of spoken texts on subjects of general interest and general information provided by the media, and write brief texts about day-to-day and learning situations. Table of contents
- How? Online course (Parla.cat)
- When? 40 hours (plus six optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- Evaluation/accreditation? If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Basic Catalan language certificate of the URV, equivalent to the A2 level of the European Framework.
- ECTS? 4 credits (only for mobility students)