This course improves the oral competency of participants in Catalan so that they can use the language appropriately in a university context.
- Who? URV teaching and research staff (who have already satisfactorily completed the B2 level
- What? Accuracy (phonetics, morphology, syntax and lexis), fluency and confidence, formal register
- How? Face-to-face course (with Moodle support); one-to-one sessions or in pairs
- When? 10 hours (five two-hour sessions) over two months
- Where? Campus Catalunya, Sescelades and Vapor Nou
- Evaluation/accreditation? Satisfactory completion of assignments (attendance certificate)