This course is the first of two intermediate modules (B2 of the European Framework)
- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and Friends of the URV who have passed Elementary Catalan 2 (B1)
- What? Students will be able to understand brief informative and educational texts from a variety of fields; write brief texts on family, work and social matters; engage in reasonably formal conversations and interviews, and produce short oral texts.
- How? Online course (Parla.cat)
- When? 45 hours (plus 8 optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- Evaluation/accreditation: Students must satisfactorily complete the assignments they are set (attendance certificate).