- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff) or Alumni URV who have passed Elementary Catalan 1 (A2)
- What? Students will be able to produce sufficiently accurate texts, understand texts of various degrees of formality and communicate reasonably fluently and accurately.
- How? Online course (Parla.cat)
- When? 40 hours (plus 6 optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- ECTS? 4 credits (only for mobility students)
- Evaluation/accreditation: If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Elementary Catalan language certificate of the URV, equivalent to the B1 level of the European Framework.