- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV, Friends of the URV and non-URV members who have passed Basic Catalan 1
- What? Students will be able to hold simple conversations, understand the gist and the detail of spoken texts on subjects of general interest and general information provided by the media, and write brief texts about day-to-day and learning situations.
- How? Blended course (Moodle)
- When? 40 hours (28 face-to-face hours + 12 online hours with Parla.cat) for a term
- Where? Campus Catalunya (Tarragona), Sescelades (Tarragona) and Vapor Nou (Reus)
- ECTS? 4 credits (only for mobility students)
- Evaluation/accreditation? If students pass the final exam, they will be awarded the Basic Catalan language certificate of the URV, equivalent to the A2 level of the European Framework