- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and Friends of the URV who have no Catalan language qualifications
- What? Students are introduced to the Catalan language system, can intervene simply and briefly in conversations on everyday subjects, can understand simple texts and write short texts using basic vocabulary.
- How? Online
- When? 40 hours (plus 6 optional face-to-face hours) for a term
- ECTS? 4 credits (only for mobility students)
- Evaluation/accreditation? Students must satisfactorily complete all the assignments and pass the final exam (attendance certificate)