- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV, Friends of the URV and non-URV members who have no knowledge of Catalan
- What? Students become familiar with the Catalan linguistic system, make simple statements during conversations on everyday topics, understand simple texts and write short texts using basic vocabulary.
- How? Blended course (Moodle)
- When? 40 hours (28 face-to-face language hours + 12 online hours with Parla.cat)during one term
- Where? Campus Catalunya (Tarragona), Sescelades (Tarragona) and Vapor Nou (Reus)
- ECTS? 4 credits (only for mobility students)
- Evaluation/accreditation? Students must attend 80% of the teaching hours and pass the final exam (attendance certificate).