- Who for? URV members (students, administrative and service staff, and teaching and research staff), Alumni URV and non-URV members
- What? This course and an intensive option and an extended option:
- The intensive option is designed for ex-beginners who already have a little knowledge of English. At the end of this course you will be able to accredit level A1 of the European Framework.
- The extended option is designed for complete beginners and takes two years to complete. At the end of the first year you will have level A1.1 and at the end of the second you will have level A1.
During the first week of the course, the teachers will assign you to one of the two options. Students who successfully complete the course and obtain level A1 will be able to understand the general meaning of simple spoken and written messages, express your basic needs clearly, and write a short text.
- How? Face-to-face learning (with online support via Moodle)
- When? 120 h
- Where? Campus Catalunya
- Assessment and accreditation: Exam / Level A1 certificate from the URV's Language Service